Sunday, September 15, 2013

Choose your own adventure…

For the past 9 years, I have been teaching paper crafting classes in my home pretty regularly, but lately I’ve been asking friends and class attendees to host a class at their own house with their own group of friends—like a private crafting party.  It brings a whole new level of camaraderie and fun to the class since mostly everyone who attends already knows each other. 
Last month, my friend Karissa hosted a class at her house, and I let her choose the card designs that she wanted me to prepare for the class.  Here’s what we did:
IMG_7801
IMG_7750
cased from Kimberley Van Diepen
IMG_7749
cased from Kimberley Van Diepen

IMG_7744
cased from Michele Last
These were all fun cards, and most had the option of swapping out greetings for something other than birthdays.
If you are in the Denver area and would like to host a private paper crafting party for your friends, let me know!  I’d love to set something up.  Or if you’d like a “to go kit”  you can assemble at home I can do that too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Call or email me to place an order, or order online here.