Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Stamp Class Samples: Dads!

I know it’s kind of early for a Father’s Day card, but May is sooooo busy for people that I thought I’d throw it into the mix for my April class.  You can see my other class samples by clicking on the links—Mother’s Day, Graduation, Teacher Appreciation/Thank You, & yesterday’s post--Wedding.
I saw the idea on pinterest, not sure who originated it, but here’s one link from Heather Klump again.  She does great work!
IMG_7475
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Retired sentiment set
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Retired Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Extras: Petite Pennants Builder Punch (item#122361, annual catalog p. 185, 3/4 inch circle punch (item #119873, annual catalog p. 184)
If you’re local to me, call or email me to get details about the class and sign up. If you see something you like that you want me to make and send by mail, just ask!
View the Spring Catalog here.
Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!